Ms Khatun's Banana Pancake Recipe
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon butter
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas until almost smooth.
- Add the eggs.
- Whisk with a fork to combine.
- Add the melted butter.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt.
- Pour the banana mixture and melted butter into the dry ingredients.
- Fold the batter with a rubber spatula. It will be thick and lumpy.
- Heat some oil or butter in a non-stick pan.
- Spoon the pancake mixture onto the pan.
- Cook until some bubbles appear on he top and the underside is golden brown.
- Flip the pancakes and cook for a few minutes more.
- Serve your pancakes with some freshly sliced bananas and maple syrup or honey. Add nuts if you like.
- Enjoy your pancakes nice and warm.